twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 22 January 2017

NYX in Australia

NYX opened its first flagship store in Aus in December last year at Pacific Fair.
 

Among the cult favourites, the loose Pigments are coveted. We don't get a lot of choice for pigments in brands across Aus, so this is a great addition to the mix. 

Meet my first NYX pigment, PIG16 Potion
 
 

I chose this shade to add more selection to my purple collection, and so far I love the colour payoff.
NYX don't make a liquid or base formula to mix with but I've used MAC Fix+ and it glides like a dream. Have yet to try but I'm guessing a sticky primer would work as well. 
Love this colour! It's a blue-brown based purple with a white-blue shimmer through it. Not exactly glitter, more iridescent shine.

Here it is (top) swatched with UD Moondust palette shade in Magnetic for comparison:
 

I'm not in need of any other pigments at the moment but at $11.95 a pop I won't hesitate to get more should any catch my eye. Super affordable and pigmented (duh, Jen it would want to be as a Pigment lol). 

Tell me your favourite shades and I might add to my collection!

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme