twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday 22 September 2017

Glitter Injections: Honest review

L-R: Love Letter, Copper Crush, Rose Gold, Insta Love 

I saw this brand floating around Insta for a long time, and finally took the plunge. You've probably seen mixed reviews and if you're not new to the scene, you have heard the drama over this brand (see Hannah Schroder's video here, along with her update). There are more in depth stories, just Google it,  I won't get into it, but I agree with the pros and cons. Basically they are aesthetically impactful, but some people have experienced issues over the last couple of years.

I believe they have updated their formula in recent times - and I have had mine for 8+ months and have not experienced any issues at all. I purposefully waited this long to post a review or any pics in the interest of fairness, just to see the longevity of the product and find out if those issues arose. They didn't - all my glitters still look and smell as they did on original purchase (in the pics shown).

T-B: Insta Love, Rose Gold, Copper Crush, Love Letter, [discontinued duo Moonlight Melody]

Personally, I think it's a fun product to play with, they are really cute and great for dramatic effect - but I haven't (and won't) use regularly as there are other glitter formulas that arguably stay put longer + are arguably safer. Honestly, Glitter Injections are pretty pricey, and there are other brands similar which have not had the drama involved, which I feel a bit better about (If you're interested in my faves, send me a message, let's chat about them). Glitter Injections might be good for one-time costume makeup or even if you don't use them on the eyes, and use for other areas of the face or body?

To each their own, and like I said they are still pretty fun and I haven't had any issues yet, so if you do want to try Glitter Injections, you can do so at your own discretion. Click here for the store.

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme