twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 2 August 2015

The Chronicles of Bathnia - Winter 2015

Here are my favourites from Lush this Winter!
Baths can be nice year-round, but the cold weather does encourage more frequent use, for obvious reasons.
Nothing like a warm soak to get you through each week! I found that it helped clear my mind on a Sunday night, to let go of troubles from the week prior, and get my head ready for the week to come.
I've chronicled the Lush products I've loved through July, and here they are in a neat little package - I hope this encourages you to take the time to rest, revive, relax, and breathe :)

Relaxation level = 10!

My all time favourite bubble bar, I repurchase constantly! I am a sweet scent lover for sure. 
Has little candy scented nibs throughout as well.

Massive, and will last you at least 5+ baths!

Scattering of confetti hearts hiding within... so adorable, but you will find them everywhere after!
Pic below of the remenants!

Such a lovely melt, again in a sweet scent, and great to add in addition to using any of the Bubble Bars for a moisturising soak.

Hands down, favourite bath bomb from Lush. Delicious chocolate scent and my skin LOVES me after using this. A staple in my bath collection! If you only get one thing, ever, from Lush - make it this one.



Thanks for sharing my adventures this Winter - The Chronicles Of Bathnia will return in July 2016!
And don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up to date with my latest micro-photo adventures.
Happy bath-ing!

J x



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme