twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 19 April 2015

Mini Package Swap

Apologies for the bad lighting!!! I'm working on a new flatlay location :)

The beautiful ms.winnie was kind enough to send me some goodies from The Face Shop in Sydney! We decided to make a little package swap out of it, so watch out for THIS parcel to you in the post Winnie!


Not having The Face Shop in QLD, I was excited to get my hands on some Asian face masks and eye masks. I've had a couple of good ones from W Cosmetics in Indooroopilly, but it's a bit of a hike from where I live so I don't get them often.

Interestingly, there's a Snail mucus mask!!! Sounds kinda scary but we will see what it does for my skin :)
I really want to focus on skincare this year and get myself in a better routine, so here's hoping these motivate me a little more.

I feel super lucky to be part of an online community that supports, shares and cooperates in such a friendly way. 
I'll be working on some collabs with some really cool people in coming months, so start tuned! 

J x



FULL LIST OF PRODUCTS RECEIVED (Thanks again Winnie! Excited to try them all)
- Appelles Apothecary Shower Gel: Lemon Myrtle, Sandalwood & Rosehip
- Appelles Apothecary Shampoo: Blue Mallee Eucalyptus & Lemongrass
- Appelles Apothecary Conditioner: Sandalwood with Kakadu Plum
- Appelles Apothecary Vitamin B5 Skin Lotion: Mandarin peel, Rosemary & Cinnamon bark
- The Face Shop: Green Tea Toner & Lotion kit
- The Face Shop: Collagen Essential Mask Sheet 
- The Face Shop: Raspberry Roots Collagen Eye Patch
- The Face Shop: Smile Foot Mask
- My Beauty Diary: Cooling Mask
- Otaku: Chamomile & Collagen Mask
- Etude House: Smooth & Firming Snail Mucus Face Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme