twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 19 April 2015

My first Audacious Lipstick & Rose Gold obsession!


Nars have had the Audacious Lipstick Collection out for a while now but I've not had the chance to pick any up - until now! And let me tell you, these are amazing. I'm hooked!

The colour range excites me so much, and when swatched, you can tell they are extremely pigmented. 
The colour payoff is so strong, and the texture is devine! So velvety and a little goes a long way. 

I'm really hoping to try the shade Natalie next - it was more of a light pink tone, which I already own a lot of (but still not quite the exact same shade, and it was so pretty!), so I opted for this electric pink/red Grace instead. 
How beautiful is it?! I could not resist. I feel that although it is a spring/summer shade, it could easily work in autumn/winter if you wanted a pop of colour to brighten your spirits in the colder months :)



It seems I've become a bit obsessed with rose gold!! 
I also picked up this awesome rose gold Alpha Votive Candle Holder from Dusk, which is working well with my rose gold clock I previously got for my room.

These cute bow rose gold & dement earrings at Forever New (you know me and bows, let alone rose gold!)

And this rose gold & white watch from Valley Girl (a bargain and pretty cute!)

Have you seen any rose gold pieces you think I will love?
What's your favourite Audacious Lipstick shade from Nars?
Let me know :)

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme